Everyone hates slytherin, but I’ve realised out and about it’s them who provide the means to do what you can all do. Hogwarts would not let it be a school house in the first place if they did literally nothing good.

A person grows weary sometimes, of being considered a notorious mass murderer.

I’m the one who’s just done ‘that’… the appropriate response is to be fair, like you would all be very thanked and respected for yourselves. I still do such though, as it's right thing to do occassionally, can't be any other way;- well it can’t be your duty to literally everytime, just know the number to call, or you’ll turn into such a reaching out beautiful heart believe it or not you’ll end up hated. Thing is I only did it a few times, oh look last year, they want to take me to court;- I'd say the balance of justice is the wrong way round, at least when it comes to me'