Actually I am a bit rather chilly now, it’s drizzly;- but a place to warm up is a goer right here.

I used to do this sort of thing, and I’d rather not have to that often now;- but what with maidstone now being dead, just a name on a tombstone I need inspiration from the living still. I feel numb, too much is not enough yeah.

Well that gaggle of geese don’t seem too worried over there;- it’s normal for hobo’s to be about here. I’m gonna get a decent burger and hot drink; I know but it’s what I actually want. Life as opposed to being in a town right now where everything’s being ongoingly blindly spiritually murdered. I don’t want to be going on about or giving a fuck for local think down there.

So I sit, just normal traveller’s with time to wait; it’s got a bit of the brenchley to it actually. And I do warm up actually, At least with a burger you know what you’re spiritually getting, that is to say no complete distortion of you shouldn’t have done that and were not allowed’s in return. Such options let you still be you, as a person can’t always be caring about what others may or may not think.

Why would I, those ongoing choices ‘they’ make and opinions they hold as true and believe real. Nice air’s actually, bit chattanooga choo choo, another guy a bit experimental classical.

But there’s something on your back donna, wah. Yeah;- they’re like that too, can’t they tell it’s just a rucksack anymore. Anyway, still a return ticket, still a home to go back to; still somewhere warm and safe of undue concern right now.

I dunno, it would seem to just be more than what most others ever do actually.

Sometimes what they call life is actually death; so find their death’s to still live.

yes it incurs a price;- but these are old stomping grounds of experience to me.