As there was some between left;- but you know when you just wanna go home really'

I was warm inside, but cold drizzle takes a toll after a while, my hands. Went back to the station;- an attempted final betrayal from a homeless with no sense of when a person just wants to be left alone. I politely moved to a different waiting room seat;- I’ll warm and dry again in forty minutes or so. Then maybe what is there to know about this station’s history.

No trains heading to england, not even the northern most parts of it;- they could still. I dunno;- so I sit there, quite relaxed mindedly actually. Surely some last trains from down there would still at least be arriving though. I wonder;- yeah one’s just got in’

What’s it gonna do, just there’s something about it, a feeling the story ain’t quite over. An announcement;- the 11 whatever caledonian sleeper will be departing for euston etc. Oh that’s gotta be worth a try;- but will I be allowed. I was very polite and humble;- explained and asked the driver. I know it’s just a normal fare ticket, but is there any possibility?

Oh go on then. 6 hours later, plus maybe 2 hours from there;- I’m home for breakfast’

Thanks mate, you’re a lifesaver.

turned out it could still be a bench near me, close by tovil wharf.