I conform, but I'm intelligent and nearly 47 as well'

I don’t know about you, but unless I happen across otherwise, and only in coincidental passing;- I’m going by that october the 31st significance. Half the country still voted no originally, but I reckon that’s somewhat by the by now, I suppose a part of me just needed that way to vote leith, leave, leafs, so that a conforming yes could possess that original element of many people having said no.

So yeah, let’s just say I voted to leith eh;- anyway, that time of year’s approaching. And a knat’s crochett of dissent due to knowing certain truths about, result’s in orwell’s torture chamber anyway. Therefore a person needs something genuine, but that still resonates within that they may still think about remembrance day. So let me think’

Well, for existence it’s very self to balance, as in light and dark; for peace to exist so must war. In turn what can therefore be said for war, that it ends. But what is an end, why a war was triggered and fought originally, goodness me it can become rather politically complex sometimes eh. Right now though there is no long dissertation to be sought about the multitudes of why’s and who may or may not be to blame and so on, well there is; but sometimes a person needs must remain in their own life’s role. It’s called getting caught up in it, when it’s not even your fight; and yet to walk away ‘in principle’ brands you a coward. So I’d say it’s about getting caught up in such conflicts regardless.

And therefore it’s a duty, a relative carrying out of;- if you have a responsibility to. So the question;- do I or you have the responsibility to. I attended one last year, even now I’m not convinced by the modern day genuineness of it, because me being me and without going into a single compromising detail, I also noticed how the event was security maintained. And to me at least it was rather a contradiction. Though as it’s implied, that in itself is in no way to be questioned, would you dare’

I said at the start of this blog post for light to exist there must also be dark, that’s the point, or at least it is for me. And that means you get caught up in things, as they did and we all do, and still in modern times. When you do, you get in or you don’t, or you somewhere inbetween; but what you don’t do is just ignore such ever is. It exists, and needs must; can you just imagine the level of sunglare if it was only ever just peace, crickey;- a person would rather sizzle on the devil’s summer afternoon barbeque wouldn’t they’

It’s about making sure ‘that’ doesn’t happen. And on that day;- we remember those who fought for the right not to have to, and yeah it involves qualities, manuoevring, channigans, even sacrifice in rather many cases. Yeah;- anyway, needs to be in on the b side by the 31st I reckon, if you’ve casted a vote it needs must be counted somewhere still don’t yer think.

And I need to suss between now and then, how to get that right;- they may be low key, but christ that doesn’t mean they’re still not as, shall we just simply use the word ‘integral’ for now. Wasn’t just about the brave soldiers, though obviously it was;- also what of all the behind scenes support.

oh I know, but it can't be elped sometimes, careful of missing steps at hogwarts'