On rare occassionally’s I don’t mind using... memories from the first half of my life, they reveal I’m still being truthful.

All those obvious takes, look at this to the right;- I reckon it would be unwise to miss the left at least once, it’s a bit of a blind spot otherwise, the entire borders region inland. Yeah it’s a racetrack, maybe gokarting for advanced almost entry level real formula racing. Makes me remember back when I was at college in the earlyish nineties, went on a field trip to the Isle of Wight; we went to a theme park. Hardly Alton Towers, but fair do’s it had leisures, including gokarting actually. I lapped kate twice, you can be a bit too tentative sometimes.

Anyway, there was one of those alpine bobsleigh thingys;- more than happy to take it at full speed. Oh for goodness sake, halfway down I’ve caught up with one of the girls taking it very cautiously and braking everywhere. You could be doing 25 mph yer know, but there you are, frightened at 14 mph.

Eye yie, okay;- just one thing in hindsight, don’t blag the lads you can swim back’

Believe me, they’ll make out to put you to that test at needles.

Then we all took a happy cable car ride back home.