Forty siiiixxxx;- it’s now the butt of all new jokes ;-)

As much as that is so for me now ’47 today’… yeah I have some things to say that I’ve been wanting to for a while. I haven’t seen very close family that is ‘not talking extended’ for a year and a half now. We were babel filmed against each other by a system. I don’t know who you fucking are out there, but you are not literally my parents to me, my real parents are my parents to me;- and who the fuck on earth do you think you are so grossly distorting messages between. I love them not hate them and vice versa, and whoever you fucking are out there;- you are effectively in and of war criminality and whoever you are you deserve to be treated as one.

I can’t dare to get close despite everything if even the slightest text, is responded back 1,000 times grossly out of all proportion and sheer bastardised in return comparative to what really was.

And of course I daren’t, it would fucking literally murder me anymore as it stands. But it is no fucking reflection in the slightest of how I really feel about them, and whoever you are, you are an utter disgrace to humanity itself, and if this was America I honestly would apply the death sentence.

Maybe the stances for outside are so 29 can still see it in Arabic actually, if so;- fair enough’

I think that’s it, yours Severus legimately no longer four square short of 50… forty siiixxx ;-)

Well is it me or is it now compulsory to go mad, even if you’re fine, it’s obligatory policy now. Oh and ps;- feel perfectly free to insist you exist outside of physics, doesn't mean you exist outside of physics, idiots.