It’s an awesome point actually, about life not allowing you to just be nice.

Well, the moment I start to;- it’s all what yer doing inferred, come on you’re supposed to be hard nosing up or else. It’s turned me into a very controlled and self contained person, I know my anger management, my how to be withstanding of too much psychological cold, my proxy legal enough self defence. But whoa betide I try to be nice’

I can be nice in passing, genuinely;- but then that come on hard nose up to compensate just arrives so hard, and often now it’s become not worth it. So I put my nuetral face on, and carry on;- and believe it or not it is actually warm enough inside, otherwise I’d be falling apart long since.

But it’s isolating, it’s excluding;- I see you and get you beautifully by proxy.

Though in real life, don’t seek to know us kindly, just hard nose up a little.

I’ll tell you this much though, the person you think I am, is far gentler really.

Maybe I’m puss in boots, look at my pleading eyes;- aha yo timbers, at guard’