I think it might be the postcode lottery to be honest

do you belong to a community syndicate yet;- yours irene adler per se, regulated to a home in the downtown baltimore projects. Annie Walker’s in now though;- but I’m not ever allowed to aspire.

what is there to know about the victorian workhouse then, maybe I should join a community syndicate, wryly curls lip. I can’t speak for all in these blocks, but some of us are pretty wised up very dark horses;- and you really just are not, honestly the only gays in the village. Some of us are even as clever as the landlord and doing our quiet best to make sure he’s still in a position to provide us with homes. Not as arse licking, don’t get us wrong;- in terms of pathways to enable him to walk to do so’

red rain is falling down, falling down all over me;- dur dur dur, peter gabriel in my dreams. I see pictures of people, standing up, falling down, standing on their heads they’re ready, excellent birds.

Anyway, st peter’s in;- that I will grant yer everybody’