I occassionally buy a paper yer know;- not as I care less, but to recalibrate accurate societal coordinates for myself, let's see'

Burgandy is newbies coming on too strong, I remember that from my club djing days;- woah, easy there, though to be fair it’s also a French wine. Same as it already was then yeah;- well in much as I can tell Brexit is now a societal control mechanism in itself, until proved otherwise as far as I’m concerned. I’ll be quite surprised if that ever actually is otherwise now, but eh yer never know.

Problem with Corbyn is his surname, think about it. All santa’s helpers are now banned by the way;- it’s a bit cryptic but I can see I’m having an effect ;-) I noticed my local mp’s office getting it, BUT… it’s a tough shit call, empathise you / I get it. I’ll keep an eye you might say, anyway;- erm.

The problem I get nowadays is 2001 norms, expecting me to not have the hindsight already;- and then inferring tantrums when 19 years hindsight reins it in. They’re no longer contextually bosses to me, but talk about fucking timewasters. And so on and so forth if you keep scrolling down;-

WELL OBVIOUSLY PLAY BALL, DURR.

Wish I was in Lerwick right now.

Oh that will do for now;-

please note though boris as a blue is playing it rather to red eh, liar’