If i was hedging a bet, Amsterdam'

things are going about;- to the eye and automatic assumptees, the culprit was nailed at 5am this morning. But you can't know, might be unrelated. Either way I reckon mary queen of scots is a fair bet. And you would have thought an awesome photo of that Edinburgh night skyline, but holy fuck;- know what those buildings there are silently representing emmat of the roof. My point being is, know what not to fucking invoke for yourselves.

But nor am I a celebratory spoilsport, which is why I'm opting for the Netherlands tonight matthew. As stuff would be going on in the same spirit jools. As when you think about it;- that's back in Euston yer idiots, i'll call it on a simple residential park bench by those Caledonian canal lock's if you're not fucking careful. Anyway;- that's exactly why I can't exactly call it on another Scotland one for now.

Oh right okay. Erm;- well have you ever seen that muralled building by king's cross. Maybe they're getting away in a blue ford Austin.

my my, we are in trouble either way contextually, aren't we'

yours Argos Filch, where they gone my sweet.

oh I miss the days where I could hang them up by their thumbscrews, oh those screams'