who am I actually trying to please;- is there anyone'

I found the presents in passing this last month, and you're all up to my sisters. No doubt I'll notice everyone having a Christmas day out the window. Might go for a walk or something, some newagents stay open. It'll be like winning the lottery and carrying on as normal. Maybe I'll watch the matrix, tasty wheat yummy.

well I've gotta buy the boxes / parcels and send them still, otherwise it will be an emergency on planet earth, keane. You could always work voluntary in a soup kitchen for the poor homeless for the day NUKE. That truly would be cracker's international. It's been 26 years now on that score 'bar hatfield'. Genuine kind thanks, but I've got principles yer know;- I'm not yer lapdog.

almost in Edinburgh now, that's the firth over there;- ding dong'