@ Yes but you're not accredited enough to be allowed to know such things of you already do anyway & have for ages 'shep'

and anyway, company policy dictates that's it's prohibited to wipe your own arse without seeking our permission first. Oh right;- I'm working for loo roll sales in Tesco now am I. So much for ten year's of self taught photography, never mind.

are you being cocky with us?

yes, and...

that would be on pain of death. Oh right okay;- well you're the one making the threats mate, not me. Do the math's yourself for once. And then just walk straight out without giving notice, sorted.

well a person who keeps threatening on pain of death really should be in prison eh saffy.

AT LEAST BY VERY DEFINITION I CAN'T SIR 'HA'

oh that's quite near the Scottish border;- I'm not sure which side though'