so you tell me how law still exists as a real thing then'

Right;- I've done my workings and this is my update for today. Well sometimes it's the police's own subconscious rearguard responsible itself. The accurate term is "chucky" you know from the horror films. The police are the police, they're people. Many of them incredibly good, but a fair damn few are bent. Don't you ever watch or read crime drama then. Yes Jamala of the crimea of the Ukraine. And at such times I can only think of Rainham and employ an imaginary surface to air missile. Very striking very good looking;- but you're 2013 and I already know where that 'could only go'.

But I tell yer this;- for chucky to be moot pointing as much as he is currently feels deeply assaulting "to me, actually" everytime.

Anyway, give it 6 months I'll be being arrested myself on the utter final last desperate straw and being scapegoated for the 1,000 times more that they did themselves in reality.

GOTTA LOVE 2014.

Yes I'm afraid this really honestly is the level and depth of authority I keep having to stand up to nowadays. Otherwise they would get away with doing exactly the same thing to me yet again. It's more commonly known as cowboy courting and mickey mouse law.

Got a banana rawhide'

BUT PLEASE ALSO NOTE I KNOW NOT TO NAME NAME'S

;- doing so you really would be in trouble.

--------------------------------------------------

if it's a bench by the Caledonian Canal in Inverness, it is'