This is the overarching question life always presents me specifically.

like Tris, born into abnegation per se 'relatively' and it is always written that I pick dauntless, and so on and so forth;- but let's not literally be that actress eh. But it's her tale, and then out into the grotty martian wilds, all of that fucking much, but this boss knows me perhaps a bit too well. Ever since I was born he's been watching my every move and choice in life apparently. He claims to know me so well I've got no identity of my own left, other than him now and all his ways, rather than any of mine at all.

oh I give up, but they call him Mr Big Boss Man at the water cooler, what yer doing Chandler... Your's an orbiting moon of a gas giant;- I've heard Lisa Kudrow is actually not very nice, must have been in some magazine or something.

nah, the real question is what's the slightest fucking point in trying in the damn first place ever on that score. Not as a workshy'ism but as a very decent well informed intelligent question in mind of all the facts 'actually'

and that would be king's cross again yer know'