quarter past eight, it's worth writing something again now'

Christ the wolves and sharks prey on this local community. Can't you tell that's the shot they're setting up, you'll have me going down with yer. They never learn, but even they go as far as sloe gin;- ahoy to the garden centre for a kit, or Robert Dyas. Well at least the have fallen movies are back in. Maybe the entire full weight of humanity has fallen. Wiped out by a virus, only 1% of 1% still survives, but that's still too crowded for me.

It's the disjointedness of them doing exactly the right things. Like that's ever gonna work, never has for me.

What's really the problem then? I dunno;- they're too good at being me, but they never let me be them;- the only thing that ever leaves behind is universal ethic's. But then even Clare just automatically pre programmed says fuck off. Anyway;- it's a number of a day today, 100 objects states... that I'm bored already, this is only as far 2010. Well maybe write about the nature of boredom in itself then'

corner shop's in, get a red, comforts, tobacco;- I've got a few ideas again now, okay, erm.

better get to the library, it'll be open by time I get there.

has time fucking frozen or something dali'