Okay;- I've "corrected" yesterday's to not be so unkind, let me think'

Admittedly it's very rare for me to not want to do something but have to, lest I'd be a coward myself. These inception projections are still horrible, but they don't seem to be triggering as long as you say so. Well if royalty and downton haven't even got the real meaning of family and that which is right in. I remember commuting, in hindsight of a sentence, it's in the word. For me it's just a one off amongst them, but it's a gritty thing for many, if not zoned into a book or little screen.

to the "eye at least" last evening it was very soulful, crickey that is a skyline nowadays, but now is not the time to tell it's story. And out back into the UK version of Victoria "should have gone via Ebbsfleet". Anyway at night it's not that blatant a hard red and steel, those factors of the Nova Building are diffused by the fact it's not daytime as such.

oh I see what's happening, this ship is going down. It's too amongst things and everybody for comfort though, would you like a metro. Nah;- to be honest they're just wanting to get home, and I can't say I blame them.

I have to see realities like this in imaginary shorthand personally. I did the real first literal of it in the past and you all know what happened, I had my first breakdown. In the present day to me I see it at a slower mind's eye speed, not as an intention of insult to anybody, it's what they would call a coping mechanism. Inside / outside to the outside / inside of an old vinyl record is a nice way to put it. I'm still of you;- but I literally can't perceive it that fast.

But what we gonna do about this sense of vanilla overdosing that starts to approach in waves when you start asking more closely of the area.

oooooooh;- erm, no I'm okay...

right underground overground wimboling free, wimboles of wimbledon common are we'