Nice goes cold, cold goes nice;- any middle way. I'm missing the idea of others "being genuine"

is it being intelligent or is it intellectual masturbation. Is it well informed or idiocy in disguise;- I did once read the story of the Buendia's of Maconda, I wanted to feel smugly clever that I could.

so he goes into the jungle, makes his little fishes, but it's his grounded wife who find's the way instead. Then one of them keeps reverting to eating dirt, and there's a war. Next the second part is much like the first part, a step removed yes;- though essentially the same names, and the same stories.

so how on earth is such a book so noted in history. Why was it deemed that good and clever Alfred;- as I wasn't that impressed. That's apparently what I need to say today'

SUNSET ON CAMDEN ;-D

well if Moses is only gonna keep supposing erroneously.

-----------------------------------------------------

oh that's another Edinburgh one, by the way.