Hello;- do you know who this is'

yeah yeah, but in passengers you were looking a tad weary of it all. I've got eighty years to turn the spaceship into a forest now, and they all wake up and it's tovil wood. Here I go again, the same old same olds;- what's it's take and angle on things this time perchance. Daffodil's maybe though I can say an orchid if yer want. Anyway;- so three men and a boat, facing backwards as they can't see where they're going etc etc.

Staring at the sun, you're not just effing done, I feel numb, oh enough U2. And up to the Esso garage to get the planet mars in, as they're all doing the Lambeth walk Alexandria. Right that would be the Godland's in Loose Valley at Mount Ararat by the modest Victoria Cross scouting tomb memorial.

I've mooted the tyre van unto myself now dear parents;- I could but not just on £ 14 and nothing coming in, because of course it's all one benefit now, one get's cut all get cut. Human right's issues there I'd say, but anyway spose I could have a third breakdown on purpose and live under the regime of Vernon Dursley forever, yes'

Nah;- easy trap to fall into thinking Jk Rowling's world is literally real and that everything can be paid simply with galleons. Trust me;- the vendor would tell you to fuck off or the police would section you and cart you off'

So hang in there;- think the psychology of snooker and pool shots maybe perhaps'

that would be nan's garden, god knows'