this is "my" question to all the international nightclub dj's.

I never made it, but there's always a bigger tree or Aida "say an amazing sunset in the clouds from the window.

That confirmed, well learning it the first time rather left me in the gutter;- but it's by the by like water under the bridge in hindsight 'is yer daddy malfoy gonna flood us all though, all you little winners'. Anyway;- looks fucking amazing what a life, but X years later I started thinking about it;- not as a new born but as an old school believe it or not. I love womb nightclub;- in hindsight I'd say be very careful what you wish for. Like I was saying, a fountain in buda labyrinth in 2011 has it's ways you might say plus 9 years ripple effectualism. Yeah right, like I realised the full implication's at the time'

It's all rather the Cullen's, honestly she ain't immortal;- you know the films. But it really is very difficult sometimes holding back and not coming in far too strongly on Miss Swan per se, by whatever local form of. That's REAL !!! yes and no;- but other's believe it is, so we must ask, aka is kind of the belief real and/or worthy or not. Meanwhile the old school world we grew up in continues to give it 'all that' yeah...

Getting to the point though, I figured they must get utterly sick of airport lounges. Okay, and catch flight, nothing but fucking aeroplane interiors. So think about it, they must read to pass the time somehow. Yes read;- not so stupid then, despite the image, but rather cultured. Anyway, let's play this fucking crowd, 4 by the floor;- dur dur dur dur... AWESOME MATE!!!!!!! luvin it, awesome it's rockin robin awesome dude, yeeeeeahh laaaaaaarge it, luv it, dance cool dance dance awesoooome, be drunk and then collapse.

I've got two new shoes, Miami;- U2 97.

and...

I do enjoy it, but...

Yeah that's my question;- is it flight, club, mad crowd, back to airport, flight, never seeing the locales, can barely fucking stand em, or more than that. I reckon it's kinda halfway between, sometimes;- but ardly in detail like barely worth it. Quick, look plushly the nous by a mellow glow with lot's of empty bottles... alcoholism problem is it. You really really happier than the rest of us mere mortal's you guys, more so than the average joe once you've paid off your entourages. Nice view, what's down there;- erm... aaah, inner Mongolia with a bit of vast samish rainforest to boot. Nice ocean, is it blue like normal'

ooooh, that is a question;- a bit King Midas.

let calm it down though and be a bit serious for the moment though;- we are human, we all ask relatively the same question. Why;- is there not anything more? I love you metroman;- and I love you too random citizen ;-D

got any funky house though;- ICARUS, always the bastard.