This is a question directly to my readership... you're too notably prolongedly very mean spirited in return, so 'why' would I still want to offer you input in the very first place, any motive to'

Relatively speaking of course, but I don't get any time off;- you're expecting me 24/7/365.

I never get a full night's sleep like you do, it has been at least three years now since I had a reasonable circadian rhythm.

I didn't and very rarely enjoy a weekend like you do.

I never get 2 week's unquestioned holiday, you berate a single evening.

I never get to escape into books like you do, it's just what's the fact fact fact.

I NEVER GET THAT PAY OFF YOU DO.

you think I've got 'this much'. No;- I know how to WRITE this much.

there's a difference in the two.

so fuck off, pleasing you is doing anything but pleasing me ever, anymore.

No, whilst I am grateful for my benefits, contextually I'd be destitute without them;- but relative to what I do, they are contextually a pittance. No;- you open your average paychecks at the end of the month and say it's £ 2,000 minus £ 400. That is still that fucking far more than I get for very very in the majority of cases, I'm not saying all, most others get for doing that far less.

so yeah, just fuck of for as long as it takes for life and god, and you to offer me a reasonable answer to this at long ever last. I might as well be your fucking utter slave. It's become a very very abusive inter relationship for more often than not, sweet fuck all. I am allow proxy decent pay and conditions like you are, and relative time off away from you, and this.

make it worth my while again, only then maybe I'll be interested'