Well that would explain it'

this is the second time I've had to fake my own death;- RIP Vicky Partner, 1972 to 2020, aged 47 "escaped".

Better meet my peers at Sutton Road cemetery then, aar your name actually 'is' Ignancy. Well a man with a dog went by and your eyes notice the grave the other way. How are you today;- oh just tending the beautiful purple shrubbery. Got a bit of Denmark over there, that church that never is. Well they weren't being realistic, old people are allowed to die in the end, despite the war slogan. No rush, but it is going to happen nan, at some point. Apparently that's when Malta step's in, and the white tree of Gondor. I'll go;- but what are family due to be like when the time comes 'and still no rush'.

Oh stop being so silly about angel's, they're just forms of thirty something women you'd be friend's with. It's a beautiful thoroughfare actually, I presume pall bearers, room for a fag on a bench, always mossweed that survives anything;- beautiful word's for Mr Sparrowhawk.

no farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye.

you were gone before we knew it, and only God knows why.

still forever loved though.

--------------------------

it's very simple maths;- to be born the last thing before that in logic is death. We're all already dead, including you as well. So go have that philosophical discussion on me. Well I've already been proxy killed twice, to be honest if anything;- I was going from memory.