As this is no reflection of me anymore, is it;- it's the best of society currently, the reflection 'of you'

I hate my boss, I hate my boss, I want my boss dead, I hate my boss, don't want to don't want to, blame blame the wrong person wrong person. Oh and please don't forget to keep force feeding that modern day suffragette deliveration.

as this is no reflection of me anymore is it;- it's the best of society currently, the reflection of you. Never did like Google Chrome, pop up's pop up's, what about the lager beer manufacturer, oh for fuck's sake if you can't even tell that's just utter bullshit Chinese control sociology, really you believe that's truthful what they're saying;-

so all this afraid is all YOU are, actually.

well if I'm not allowed anything to do with myself, then by default it is you, not me...

and what you're like in reality.