Because if you’re thinking too much of the stakes, if they are high;- you 'truly will' fuck up.

Red red red, a little more red red red;- car car, early 90’s early 90’s, handbag handbag, red red red. Is rhythm being a dancer or something. Bloody new borns, it’s their favourite colour, red red red, junction junction junction. Oh for fuck’s sake, have you not considered that perhaps might in reality be the Yorkshires yet, the colour of their grit. Mill history, train station history up there;- just get a red wine in will yer. Far less provocative;- I have to keep holding back at distance reminding myself I’m not really a bull to a matador, red red red, another car another car another car. Look again neo’

Yeah;- if you can’t avoid it, at least know how not to encourage or be provoked by it, chill and hold back, call it wine still though, don’t deny that unto yourself. Too much newbie steerage about Alice, who the fuck is.

Right fridge freezer motor broke, had to order new one from british red cross, delivery tomorrow;- so I’m really gonna have a make a start on that orwell animal farm jigsaw, so the negative can be a positive and very insightful still whilst I’m waiting. The urchin water babies still masonically come late afternoon for a bit like little sweeps. Maybe it’s a steam roller at thursford;- the dwarves clankers, but I’m not a blind dragon and can’t fly you up to loch ness right this second. Oh and good luck with voldemort’s aftermath at gringott’s when he find’s out.

Dear diary, yes Rhode Island;- I had a short stint several years ago with some nautical folk so it’s not actually a complete utter alien subject area of experience to me, though no… you’d hardly be able to consider me deeply experienced in that area. In my Stephen Fry America book, no don’t get excited you’ve all cracked it, the military is still the first state encounter thereafter. You haven’t really just won the lottery. We are sailing, we are sailing, dur dur dur, cross the sea.

Okay, the demographic’s marker posts are a bit further split apart though;- Israel crops up, hates that probably ain’t but just someone being immature crop up, keep it indoors, don’t make the same mistake twice. It’s becomes not about the culture, it becomes about the choices the individual’s making. Anyway, whatever, red red red, get a red wine in. No I have been to Switzerland, actually. Not since 85, but I furking have, get lost yodel'

And so to this morning, well;- erm, B & Q garden centre’s quietly lined up Japanese war commemoration nicely. Yeah I know, but it’s newbie to me, kill the time at Asda Living;- oh right that’s how to safely most get the clock in. And to ere the library… oh I see, I’m being earth planet leader pretend again.

Then I’d say be careful not to go on too much about this corona virus 'whether real or imagined', as that also infers no saintly halo’s allowed;- you’ll be mooting too much spirit and faith in the world population, and I doubt it’ll be much fun or satisfying ruling over just shuffling zombies. At least make ‘a start’ on changing the subject please eh’

Maybe get a favourite Yorkshire red wine in or something’