i personally 'would' go through texas;- or you'll have to drive at height into the "grand canyon"

I concede this one was difficult to suss. New ultra cool rubbish bin doors have been installed, and it was a lot to figure how not to be in the way of, without such being in my way by default. I'll be honest mate;- I'm willing to forgive and do often try, but expecting me to ever forget is just never ever going to happen in my case, do not hedge your bet's on that latter fact. However;- I personally 'would' drive through Texas, rather than incur the price of trying to avoid it. Well I am legal there with caveats;- so just very good sense in staying away from it's most provocative aspects. Check into a hotel midtown, hold myself in a certain way with no less 'whether real or not' the image of quiet confidence, having properly done all my local area info research beforehand, dress understatedly and appropriately for area expectation's without being quite as good as a local who've lived there all their lives, but enough;- and hold nerve, including eye contact where needed, but not too strongly so. Prep and intuitiveness of physics, which also exist there;- would allow'

So let me have a look at what I've photographed as an expert, not completely wet behind the ears;- but nethertheless tourist. There was a café in memorial to Marylin Monroe, with pictures inside of Diana dancing with Travolta. A lot of nod's about to their proud Mexican heritage, and I couldn't help but walk about without being reminded of dallas and dynasty in the 1980's as a kid 'myself' at the time in age. Oh and I also spotted Knightrider driving about a few times, though these guys didn't look like the Hoffmeister.

But alas, then I woke up;- and dare I say had a smoke'

it's worn me out to be honest, but I see you do as well 'by very definition'

It's not a city to do from elsewhere in imagination, in just a single day Mr Trump.

Plymouth, Devon;- with acquaintance at time, early summer 2012, the United Kingdom.