city of star's... how they're shining bright for yoouu...

well, clearly it's rather spellbindy, but i honestly don't mind
if it's being held appropriately. It's still a colour is it not,
yes;- maybe the 12" of prince's 1999, or an area behind dover
castle in spring once, a subtle garden, maybe the colour of
the sky on your birthday, maybe a paint chart slip at B & Q
when yer think yer might, but i dunno;- I think I prefer
that, erm;- well do you like that shade of blue darling.
<p>
As I've stayed ere before yer know;- and already have
'that' covered, ha;- well stranger things have
happened, like playing wembley for instance.
</p>
or am I thinking of someone else, maybe boris.
<p>
</p>
mooon riveer, dur dur dur dur, I'm crossing in style, one day..
It's very clear, our love is here to stay, not for a year,
<p>
will that do.




<p>
bit of a muso are we...