the year 2024;- it's called in real physic's training prep, ahead of time allowance.

checky got me in 2014, awful year. Other 4's have been okay, but after that I'm not taking any chances when the issues in itself arises. I'll be the tram driver in quantic's time is the enemy. Cut me up as much and as closely as yer like, but I'll be steady and sure on those tracks in updated extrapolated form, fuck that was almost, oh ang on I'm still a cab driver. Well the year of jesus returning, personal jesus, satan, paris and helen and trojan's. I expect the full worst, but in my cab and I'm still fine, just.
<p>
to be honest with yer I'm wondering if diffused romanticism of utter hate is what I'll be needing to photo. Yer know, smog grey in London, but a red stand out bus of artistry safely contexted. Orwell on a beautiful future day. Have all the cheap cafe's as he loved me really, at the ready. I'm just not going there okay;- I will only ever that year be in my extrapolated cab, yeah...
</p>
well even 02 inside 24;- how can a person not be Him without by the same token being soulless.
</p>
maybe I'll just disappear with a tent for a year into beautiful wild's. Revenant's in.....
</p>
<p>
somehow, fuck knows;- but it ain't getting me, fuck off.... I will be 51 though.
<//p>
maybe you'll be needing to fear, rather than me;- yer never know.