Not so invincible forever then, found every last snipes, begs how I have eh

Maybe you had an off day, just once, an off kilter frown or something. Is it the liberty bell, in Philly maybe, oh I could gloat I'm in, in the first place, but maybe it's wider to not prod sleeping very big cats. Oh ps, can I have the slightest idea of how to feasibly pay a few bills please, as the scope via human rights legislation, or even the personal dignity have been lacking written things in very existence itself recently. But yer know what the old guard's like regardless anyway. I spoke as law itself has become sham off, just the amount of encountered dishonesty is fucking unbelievable. Anyway that's it for now, I'm 48 in a few days yer know, but family only ever sends the same fucking line too, equates to forcing of a love of what you utterly most deeply hate the most. Always the coward never facing Voldemort in the forest eh, but seeing my closest most loved ones, has barely been in for 4 years now. My point, existence forces payback, we all die in the end, prove that wrong. See yer'