It's not necessarilly disobedience in my case;- I most often don't due to a few reasons, but for just this one to explain.

I've had very bad experiences with healthcare in the past;- believe it or not I've been balancing them correctly still and getting them in at junctures. Well better a known, than an utter blindspot. But
what I fucking am never is a wearer of any approval of what in the past I've been through.
I mean just fuck off;- however, so I and do adapt a green scarve, as a nod, and when 
very rarely, I've actually had to. But it's there if you insist, well I forgot it tonight,
but generally. So for 'one' only, this is how I look as per such conforming...
<p>
</p>
For I am Lucutas of Borg, lower your sheild's;- and your
distinctiveness will be added to our collective, via Klayto
in the day the earth stood still.
<p>
it's paradoxically the reverse for me;- I'd be coming
in that far too fucking strong for you.
</p>
only when I utterly fucking need a bigger purchase 
that badly, with a very carefully prepped line in.
<p>
you've no idea just how equally hard,
it can be 'not to' sometimes, okay.
</p>
vienna calling, whoooa;- falco's in....