Right this one's to very close family, only mum, debra and tony alone;- via the physic's of the media's and airs.

yes i know the familial come on
we're understanding better now.
<p>
we in for your designated drivership yet.
</p>
certainly progress and equivalencing this
end, ain't been easy. Rather catch 22'ed;
the pre requisites too have been closed.
<p>
But this is the problem of narrative
I've been encountering, and I'm sorry
it hasn't been that friendly, if not
still correct. Spock is fucked off
at failing Kolinaar, what am I
doing back ere in star trek
one. Outta my face;- yer
never gonna solve this
big cloud of reality
without an expertise.
</p>
<p>
well it was not the one I was thinking of, but there's honestly
a track on that album where the chords REALLY ARE  'that ancient'
</p>
oh and big log / messin with the mekon as well, on 7"