I know how to put this satisfactorilly for all.



<p>

 too many realities have merged;- very commendable

bottom end of lower bower road earlier, but you

have to bear in mind there is a side of me that

would side with star trek's remake of khan still.

And of course, the authority level's other people

meet, that to another may be rather old news they

can what's the word;- nethertheless still appropriately

manage in certain 'understood ways'. And for the latter

to encounter a finding self within an earlier that would

incur such;- well they have a habit of latching on and

mistaking me for being at the same 'understood levels'

<p>

Niether is wrong or right unto themselves but it's like

a very highly life experienced without such high title

encountering a fresh out of university person

with a big title, claiming they've the 

higher life experience and knowing.

</p>

And sometimes I find myself only able to bring up

the subject matter of techtonic plates, like google.

<p>

Unbeknownst, from Thurso we went proxy trieste;- but I

reckon, just so we all understand in mind of what I've

just explained. Let's go to proxy Lisbon;- then I 

would think our relative level's allowing for

those given issues, will re lever correctly.

</p>

I don't want to fear, what you fear;- but 

nor I've any intent to be ignorant of real

worth when and where so, buy time to begin.

<p>