Last April, can we please be moving along to sheerness, moo'

 


Boris was being 2001 bosstype; oh fuck this, for not 

knowing it's twenty years ago and would regard me so.

Okay, an inferred smoke outside my parent's done, I

am allowed to still have parent's yer know. Next, erm...


London, that much, yes that that that much honestly

just 2010 to me. Can't be hanging about not knowing

that much yet, anything could get me. Fag on the 

step's of Wicked, this is a national emergency,

halifax is helping, oh look the small people are

taping up all the seats. Right, yep buckingham

palace;- know how it goes, got that covered in 

2010 working's. Does this Reg by AME and Innervision's

health beaker belong to anyone? No, okay;- cross it the

road, cross the road, down the mall whatever it's called.


right a breather in trafalgar square;- national gallery

to my back, down whitehall, yep, parliament square, yep.

Fag on a bench in those garden's I spose, a few ancilary

moves wha'ever. Easy;- erm, I'm gonna place a stick ere

outside downing street, yes and one ere outside 

buckingham palace, empty coffee beaker, put that there.


Right let's go home;- 2010 working's still going, phew.


maybe they'll call it the 2 line ghost history of london

seminal moment or something, am I famous due to;- and so

a year later life's little people are still cowarding

away, denying it for all the rest of us;- but get too

good at hiding away in fear you'll disappear like

bird's in a distant sky becoming non existancy.


No comment;- let's be getting to sheerness eh.