right, got it;- i think I know what this probe's saying arry.

 it's a scene in a JK Rowling;- any volunteer's for

buckbeak. And it's just my innate nature to not fear;-

but before i know it per se, everyone else has stepped

back. Oh for fuck's sake, it's down to me is it, okay, erm'

<p>

over a period of years though, the question start's 

to increasingly become;- how do I guage whatever

the given is more acceptably modestly. 

</p>

it was acceptable in the 70's, it was acceptable

at the time. Well I've got news for you, if you

were born in the 70's, the 70's.

<p>

oh right;- well maybe 79, the clash, the london

calling's, thatcher, do your calculations; we're

in a mutiny'ed invisible klingon bird of prey.

</p>

he's a that era type of president, thus he requires

a that era type of response. That in 2021 has since

gone extinct, as we're all so nice and ethical now.

<p>

but honestly, an answer will only be found from 

back then;- so this is a time travel to obtain

a still existant refreshing thatcher's cider. 

</p>

the length's I have to go to sometimes eh'

<p>