As I too concede not liking the 'limp wristed'

 


left buenos airies midday, now 


15 hour's later;- erm'


at the canaries now;- trending well maybe

mr bourne is floating south of marseilles.


because I knew george harrison was

still due in the mix, actually.


there is still truthful 

honour out there;- phew.


as to be literally everybody's

choice anti hero, is rather unwise'


and when it comes to mr hawking, the trick is

not to be fucking prejudicial of him; he's

the expert in it, he's the one

who would know. Do not make

him your enemy for god's sake

or he's working against you eh.


if yer know what I'm 

saying;- furking hell'


i concede in no first literal, but maybe

I've found myself proxy military trained eh'


well how else do you think I'm holding such

strength of idea's without fully cracking.