i know;- you're presenting bringing up the upcoming generation, presenting the realities;- but i ain't got kid's, i barely care for such;- i'm a rather lone wolf, but a very safe unharmful one. WHAT AM I LIVING FOR ?

 


yeah etc;- but it's to me all old new's

and their effectualism entrap's, what am

I living for. It ain't them, it's something

else. i mean fairplay;- but i'm that harmless

lone wolf that can if I wanted take you out

like that. What am i living for;- on 

condition of deepy inwardly selling out

you've cut off so much now. 


What am I 'living for'


would you like to see the full on

of some of my private sussing's.


you wouldn't be able to hack it.


dublin to longyearbyen, I've ad enough'

kreacher and rank and file inverness are

it;s all knowing and powerful; yeah, yer think...


shan't shan't shan't... quietly, but 'there'

not that which is only ever getting in 

the way;- that much i can tell yer.


it's closed, it's cloeed!!! wah, 

anything fucking open ever...