i know stuff, holy fuck I very seriously do in my case;- but what a paradox of all thing's. like turning up at those spot's and saying so would help, i so seek all ways to like wha'ever;.

 


yer doing that, yer doing that, yer

doing that;- but like it ever help's 

or makes a difference. i get on with

'my life'. What i want, it's like being

a watchperson who alway's by innate will;


but at most, like i give a fuck.


let me go, I want the Orkney's.


you running as society, FINE.


that's how it should be;- except

you decided to stop even being 'that'


maybe i am famous, but it's

a type of, that's very sheilded

and doesn't know it is, it's better.


i mean if i can't even go out at 2am to

suss an issue you'd only ever say no to,

whilst you're all fast asleep, I've nothing'

you'ld only ever no;- but you'd stay there eh.

and so I'd have to as well; so let's not all you.


bonkers!!!!  Why is it a particularly weird dream'


DAUNTLESS HAVE HAD ENOUGH SOMETIMES;- OKAY, more.


i am NOT, a shittling 'coward'