I really want a bunker, seriously'

 


from always taking inferral from;-

from that which is already rather

behind me in working's, thinking

such are my latest realistion's.


well to keep being mistaken for new

and wet behind the ear's rather

fuck's a person off yer know.


Yeah;- but maybe I've already been

to the pinkas synagogue and get

that it's all about trade

guild's already eh.


ooh can I arsed to hobble up very slowly;-

day 1 after, my body's feeling

yesterday, but my mind ain't.


oh go on then; if it help's or jap

babelfish is casting you instead

the every last worst enemy tony.


and a note to debra, yes i get it

with that port, but dan brown had become

rather old new's yer know;- i was running with

an old copy of angel's and demon's to be honest;-

and applying just a gentle barefoot green regicide.


Well know to be stopping mid hunt 

and not coming in too strong;- or

it's honestly such end's yer know.


so we went cork, st hellier;- erm,

hammerfest is being suggested;-

okay i spose, wherever has an

opinion until everybody calm's

down a bit to be honest;- okay.


and I mean both side's need

their ead's knocking together.


but at these speed's you'll in

their very selves fall foul.

yes;- hate the police, but

doesn't still not mean you

might whalloped by a car eh.


by all mean's kill the bill;- though

that doesn't mean the real volturi

and cullen's ain't still in the wing's.


well oh for old new's to

still actually be old new's.