it's close to midnight, dur dur, dur dur' everybody be very cool zombie corpse dancing please.

 


with yer...


I concede a person need's mechanism 

to die by in 'the end'. But will you

please remember to be affording

magwitch at least his file of escape.


thankyou.


yes I concede it's technically true;-

but if you've never even heard

warmth and soul in life.


there's honestly no hope, for 'you'


I'm honestly not police myself you

crim's;- but as with academia earlier,

a person imbues their, oh whatever, as well.


and that too need's getting right yer know.

I concede the how is small scale crim;-

but I'd be DEAD with no options eh.


I had to learn enough their ways,

being an ex club dj;- what you

learn is their train is for life.


even when not in rather year's since;-

the wolf connection is 'that lasting'