the sea still tried it on with the sea wall;- but such was nothing this time, phew.

 


as we haven't left yet everybody;-

i figured i needed some sleep first.


did notice yer still bringing it all

on;- but I figured you were 

literally fucking nothing.


spose we should be setting off though'


no doubt, I've noticed occurances;-


but I'll always remember;- and if truly

relevant I'm sure such will be 

mentioned later.


but for coming on like that, to someone

who has just explained that to yer.


you pick up that tab for now'

-----------------------------


might be nan'


if anything we're talking respective 

abilities and skills;- but we get on eh.


i never fucking teamwork, horrifying;-

but reasonably enough i'm happy to

mutually co-ordinate. so let's 

get the next one in, and 

set off eh;- I'm sure there

are places in the world that

can still make out sense of it.


it's this dynamic everyone, okay.


your own quality and input is this high;-

like always deserving 90 %;- but then you

only get 56 5 due to weaker member's of the

team. I get that;- but over time it honestly

makes a person feel like a las vegas gunman.