Well since christmas day I've only had 3 miles range to work with;- but I've just gone and walked a full marathon now.

 


i left just as it got light, about half five am;-

left maidstone, up to chatham;- bit of a squiggly

route for a bit past walderslade, down the main

road, yer know up to that memorial on the hill;-

that stand's for those value's. Sorry can't go

in, dolores umbrage has added her stamp instead.


Annnayway;- right, a just in case, over to

rochester, strood, back home I spose;- all the

way down to leybourne park the other side of the

motorway, rather staggering by now, well no, slowly.


as far as that pippin road place, back home down

london road. Darn't count;- well you go make it

not count then;- well it's not as the payment

won't show up, is it. I mean come on, think.


I've got proof;- you walk that far then...


nah it's just a spare one that's; only

ever got zero on it, well that's not 

fraud if there's no money on it

in the very first place eh.


but to say kid's on small black scooter's get

fucking everywhere;- one was so keen to 

off my back was doing dunno, maybe

80 in a 30, fucking good luck eh.


I stand up for myself 'in my own

way's yer know' well it's not as

if I wern't a long walk to freedom'


maybe my real motive was to re overtake

in deep disgust yer know;- bought a ticket

for liverpool, but I dunno, I figured just 

london;- spose I figured qualities like

courage, valor, bravery, actually 

fucking mean something still.


ain't just solely about

the intellect yer know.


but don't you be calling me unfit;- 

this smoker, and rather drinker;-

has just walked 24 miles, 

and rather the finger.