Well yes;- but there's a micro to the macro going'

 


I know, but I reckon I need a seconder as ever;-

and before too long, possibly today a cashpoint,

it's been a while since I looked;- well like I

said yesterday, can't step of that hunger

game's pod till the countdown's over.


Quite possibly argos in 'sainsburys' romney 

place, for a feasible yet modestly priced

enough cd player thing;- well I'll tell you

why I need a seconder right now. It's hard to

describe the sense, it's like the air feel's 

like I've got a crash helmet on, that sort

of pressure, except I haven't.


I spose I'm figuring that which has 

become comforting and familiar 'first'



Well that last header was rather 'though not'

serious breakdown territory; I'm supposing

we now need proper 'recovery' territory.


I am quite sure we'll be landing, if not

already at cape town. But don't specific

it too closely, just kind of assume it's

occuring, and later it will be a case

of well fucking obviously we've landed

since. And then are we ready to head off.


just let the interim's hang lose and

happen for themselves;- 'lean per toward's


It's like saying, if you invite them;


they will come. Just make sure that

head of your's feel's normal first.