why give the slightest fuck about what unwarrantedly hates me;- think about it.

 


oh i see, politician's are battling for

sociological control of all other's again;- yawn'


I'd nailed this by winter 2010...


if you are not even willing to afford a framework

of reality to feasibly exist in, beyond

a person's home town...


you are irrelivant CUNT'S;- nothing more at all.


it's IMPOSSIBLE to respect, what limit's 'that deeply'


fuck off, I'm not interested.


you are disgusting lowly and a

fucking disgrace to me and

what can be done with life.

if anything you're running

11 YEAR'S FUCKING BEHIND ME.


as you're not being allowed to 

retain higher remembering, 

but I can still, okay.


madrid, arrecife, currently down to

punta arenas;- i'm sure they do supply

winter flight's, early arriving ice can

take the titanic down, 2 side's, not one.


killin' yer;- 1st third never know's to stop;-

maybe you should let a person out sometimes then'