Would you forgo what you had whilst a chance remained of getting back, by keeping going.

 


I wish you all well, I honestly do;- but I'm NOT your

cause celeb, and most certainly not on that such

a cobbled by misery basis!!! And you really shouldn't

be voting me for a sainthood either. Relatively 

speaking I'm starting from my own personal bramd

of scratch again; but maybe it's a bit akin to a

JK Rowling commencement address once. She put it very

tactfully, but essentially you graduee's, it's easy

to forget that your idea of rather failure is many

people's idea of quite some success. 


To me;- by definition of how life's been over the years

I'm very solitary by nature, by very choice, and for me

'that is normal' I touch base when I can, but no i'm

very much a solitary kind. And there you are casting

me cause celeb, in decrepitude and sainthood of that

much wet newbie'ism. I honestly do wish you well, i do.

But relative to the truth of since's;- it's actually

quite offensive. Then what would you speak oh saint

victoria, oh tell. 


Well we're probably in Longyearbyen by now;- it's a

loop, and it's spring enough to, now too. North Pole;-

northmost greenland, illulisat, gatwick, then a quick

helicopter to well decide at the time, tovil hill

or vinter's green. There be a twin core wand issue nic'


but an utter basic TRUTH need's in, that's beyond 

anybody's ability to still say 'no' to it, okay.


to keep very rudely interrupting someone with ill timed

world event's so they never break through, 

no matter how good'