As such thing's ripple across the entire country;- and offensively wrong sides are being favoured. Though 'present' I'd say law and order has quietly fully broken down. But I personally am still going by the difference between right and wrong, yeah.

 


at least enough;- I mean are you a

person who know's literally every

single law in existence. Are you

a person who remain's knowingly

inside every last law in existence.



we want 80 mph boy more; then you've

lost your fucking mind's and gone 

sectionably insane, actually.



but feel free, though such end's and

thinking do not end well for a person'



and time will fucking tell, but I know

there's no sentience or conscience

in there being present at all.



as I'm not discouraging you from being

so anymore;- if that's the only

way to learn those end's.