forgive the academic eye to;- but it's an odd thing, what do you think fame is really, when it come's down to it.

 


you see the end result's;- astonishing;-

yeah yeah;- am i, am I not, whatever;- but

that's not my current point, they maybe I now

but nethertheless it is a profession. click Actor.


And;- that's the end result, that which is hoped

in intent currently out there in the sea's

and ocean's of international law. But 

how do you think such end result's

were arrived at in the first place.


they, dare i say I;- weren't really

thinking about 'yeah well'. They were

more in reality collaberating, in the feild's

of realtve profession, this is the story, holy

fuck this depth and amount of end credit's was

in as well, they are not sure;- i remember it

was an extra in lord of the ring's, yer need

to play it like this eowyn, kinda. And that

lady is an actress, with thought's feeling's,

where the fuck's this going. People;- trying to

inspire i suppose, to fit in. It is an industry;-


People must need's inspiration, and this is how

it is done;- if anything the fame fame me aspect

is an offshot;- like in downsizing, this bath,

this jewellery. But it still goes call centre,

vietnam health, etc etc, phut...


But I'll tell yer this; I was once setting out

for amsterdam in 2013, and on leaving victoria

setting out I spotted Alan Rickman, in a train

divide; and I reckon he was probably thinking;

that much, now just this;- loathe em, where's

an ounce of first slightest dignity. Dunno;-

spirit or otherwise, but I'm honestly

properly looking into it.


lima, peru's down there;- okaay, erm'








Christmas Morning Baby, Ha'




and there you are, shittling in your

little mask's, as if that's

ever real reality.



fucking it up, for everyone else'