The vatican vs budapest;- it's the bout of the fucking century, get your ticket's here.

 


2016 is better physically on my sister's side,

but budapest is the world's best underdog

of 2011, it has the I'm not telling

you better and longer experience.


Well seeing as I've interveiwed

even royal's now apparently.


Yes you're both very pretty,


yes a few of them too in inadvertant


Unleash my independent haven't ever shown you

recovery A5 drawing's. Then we're in on the

reverse of that bottle of taylor's again.


is it da spanish armada perchance'


or a 1980's snooker play, because we

must be careful debra;- or holy fuck

we're the Carrow's bullying everybody.


But when it really in end's come's down to it;-

it's certain far eastern nation always being

worst. Could never be, could never be, could

never be, tovil big footbridge, squawk, no.


We've got the better Uk local area knowledge

since birth, even 9,000 mile's away, We Know

this better than you would ever!!! Aaaas Iiif'


Oh no fucking wonder they nuked you in 1945.


Gotta love sun pier house, chatham'


How can you have any pudding if 

you don't eat your green's !!!!


I need you, why are 

running away, don't

leave me now, darth.


I'll still reckon they're gonna cancel in

everybody's face by surprise, thus; fuck em'


well consider how they're fucking regarding

other people this end;- as bullied

like utter controlled shit.



fuck off, you're deluded 9,000 mile's

away;- you just in every final way

do not really have this much

local area knowledge........



the Emperor is being a cunt.



we don't need no eduction;-

hey teacher, leave 

them kid's alone.




i've got a little black book

with my poem's in, when I a

good dog, they sometimes

throw me a bone in...


when I try to get through

on the telephone to you...'





24 mile's "by foot" baby, DIE'