for the record though, last night I very very badly sprained my ankle.

 




ain't broken, but to say 

I'm tottering painfully;

and having to catch breath'


license to not fucking have to though'


they're all very deeply horrid.

-------------------------------


well i ain't stopping for 

yer intellectually meanwhile.


as I am better fucking without em'


I might recover quicker than you'd think;-


wonder what scope's going for 

psychosomatically holding seperate.


I slept well, again;- for a start'


well debra's now just a bin 161, to be honest.

well it's alway's nice to escape the

revenant's shallow grave.


well the moment walking become's feasible;-

I can deeply hobble up still, you'd be

astonished how much it's all in the mind.



Well if my mind can just hold separate

again;- I can try very slowly 

hobbling up, okay'


well maybe there's deeply abusive

ineffectualsm to combat, let's try'