i just filled in and sent my census form;- was rather luna lovegood, aged 48, but well i'm 'in law' still. But for fuck's sake, know when question's are irrelivant to you personally!

 


well do you not think it's incredibly

rude to ask the same twenty year ago

question's, three times;- and I

fucking told em so, and reversed

the gravity of the psychology, as

i honestly don't want to exist

entrapped down a south african

mine, okay. But I've done em, in.


By Law.


spell it backward's, is it pink

floyd's the Wall. Earlier reality

earlier reality, earlier reality.


But Gammon's Law was appying in 

the end and i figured fucking

might as well;- but my own

personal imagination 

honestly can't fit into

boxes 'that small'. Do you

feel your day to day to day

ativities are limited. I'd fucking

say!!! But I've done it, they're in now.


And please leave all 17's blank for royalty. 


i held out for 16 day's against, 

mr professor diamond cutting, did you.



nb, appreciation must go to the

benefit of mr kite at wolf trmpoline'