It's like that scene in girl interrupted;- it's because you don't know, you're already dead.

 


well I've got two van's tovil wharf rather

at odd's, one's professing to be my

own deamon, cornered by given's.


and no name's, but floor 2 removal of

a sign is mental health mind fucking.


I know a modus operandi when I see one.


And this is how people are;-

sick in the fucking head.



to be alive by definition

you would have died first.



but I'd rather be in the

world than stuck rotting

down here 'with only YOU'



you remember this blade do you

not gollum, you've seen it before'


Assuming a person's ever fogotten and

that you can endlessly be so to them eh.




you know like, for a third time'


you are abusively controlling;-

but you're not understanding

a slightest damn subtlety.


and you're the disgraces'


it ain't me at all being 

like that eh;- it's you'




the answer's oxfam bookshop;-

believe it or not, is it closed'


it's called a member of staff on the

ward at the time;- denying the

existence of light itself.




that's IT, you're sectioned;- as it could never

be 80 mph scooter boy in a 30 mph that's wrong.





Your's sirious black eh;- and contextually

safely enough the track violence

by the pet shop boys.




well if you can't see it's gross bigotry

and zealotry;- it's not my fucking problem'



It's your's.