well ain't a person even cross photo correlating and diarying up, anymore'

 come on will yer'



the italian job;-

oh thankyou, splendid picture of the queen'

still rather old in it though;- 
late 70's, early 80's;- maybe.

it's not like they're young in that photo'

I'd say a flight progress report please.

left 4pm yesterday afternoon, okay'

16 hour's later;- a fair way then'
let me look at the map in a minute'

say Singapore;- singapore, and...

that would be the reform club vicky'

trust you to remember a woman in 
that narrative, got in; just once'

well fucking obviously, level's are rather 
going about eh. Yes, perfectly right vicky.

well I must;- for me, consider the 
alternative, I'd be dead yer know.

and obviously I'd rather not be;-
from my perspective, even these so's
it remain's a nothing to lose scenario.

well obviously my floorspread is reflecting
rather some forces and 1 % esoteric's involved.

BECAUSE THEY WOULD BE.

How do I not say them ? It cannot be helped
if I've 10 year's since budapest, weakness
in knowing is rather punished yer know. 

But it's a world thing of no avoiding;
blanket coverage, it's in society's eye's
and choice's. But yer know what;- it's my
mum's birthday today, has spar got card's
and stamp's going;- maybe for me, that...

come's first...



no line on the horizon 
subtlety quality please'

well do you not think these are rather
some forces, to find myself 'levering'

need's to be kept, not feeling so eh.


I'm just fucking me yer know, wha'ever'


and they're also enobling the nuclear tree
locally, appropriately;- it's a bit
DIY noise eh, it's a lot going on
really, and a person need's
their damn life shorthand.

all this, but there's also mark and
cinema's, and all the pre existing
issue's. Am I in there, anywhere.


Though dear typing pool, you might
perhap's equivalently say it's
like having a typing speed
of 200 word's per minute.

it ain't first literally,
it's so developing fast as
a moderated real life pace;-

but goodness, aged 48 competence...

if it's so, honestly is THAT wised, yeah'


on account of the amount of factor's
involved at once;- it MUST be.