yeah okay;- a long range modified 500 mph, seaplane could conceivably.

 


either my inner attitude need's

to change, or they do;- 


but I'm not liking getting going

at first and being presented almost

straight away with, well;- maybe you

were toddler's once and I had the sofa

downstair's, 7am. What already;- I've

barely just got to an equivalencing

coffee and, well. Yes that's, you

looking forward to today then

seeing as it's christmas.


oooh, right, erm;- I concede

the scalisation over year's has

changed, and thankyou, noted. But

sometime's a person just need's 

their own space first enough.


And only then I'll start

thinking about being social'



So what did you get in your stockimg!!!


Lake Bonneville to Hayle, Cornwall'


oh please just go away mr biden.




as maybe I'm not aiming to be

popular, maybe I'm aiming to 

just get past in 

the first place.




well you not ever considered social

housing might not be, a bit not

ideal for introvert's that

would prefer to just

be ever left alone!



i'll tap into being a social creature

when i need to and am ready to,

not ever the other way round.




you alright's in passing

are fine though, light enough'





couldn't check the gas flue; yes

and how exactly is that my 

fault personally. It's

just thing's like that.





mother do you think they'll

drop the bomb, mother will

you build a wall....




look mummy there's an aeroplane

up in the sky, see the falling

bomb's, but the pain linger's on'